- Location: University of Warwick
- Contract: Traditional
150 Bedroom Refurbishment
The scheme designed by the University, which consisted of a refurbishment of an existing Student accommodation block. The scheme was carried out during the Summer of 2017, over a period of 12 weeks from start to completion.
The Contracted works included the following systems.
- Submain, parallel from the Sub-station to an existing Distribution system
- Containment throughout out communal areas
- Communal Intelligent Lighting, Led Lighting to Bedrooms and Ensuites
- Small Power
- Fire Alarm system
- Access Control
- CEAG Emergency Lighting System
- Cat 6A Data Infrastructure
- Supplies to Mechanical Services
- External Lighting